Growing Your Business
Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE) is the Scottish Government's economic and community development agency in the Highlands and Islands. Along with other public sector partners, we support established companies and new investors.
At Inverness Campus we can help you grow your business in this collaborative and inspiring location. We can ensure that making the vital connections with others is a smooth and easy process.
We can also provide a dedicated account manager who will ensure that your company is aware of, and can access, the wide range of products and support designed to develop business growth.
Property and plots
- Solasta house will open in Spring 2019 and will offer office and laboratory space fitted out to clients requirements
- Adjacent to An Lòchran, at the apex of the beech tree lined entrance avenue, plots 11 and 12 offer a stunning location for an hotel
- Plots 5, 6, 9, 14b, 15 and 17 - available for lease or purchase to SME businesses
For more information>>
Small business support
- Skills development
- Graduate placements
- Innovation research and development funds
- Business Gateway
- Exporting support and training
- Commercial Property
- GlobalScot advice
Within Aurora House is NEXUS - a suite which offers a variety of options to support small start up companies or organisations that require hot desk facilities.
NEXUS has been specifically developed for businesses in life sciences, health and technology to provide an innovative, flexible and collaborative environment to grow and develop.
For further contact the Campus team>>
Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE), along with public sector partners, supports established companies and new investors.
One of our key priorities at Inverness Campus has been to ensure that organisations locating here will be globally connected.
The agency can provide a dedicated account manager who will ensure that your company is aware of, and can access, the wide range of products and support designed to develop business growth.