Ready to Go
The award winning Aurora House, is a stunning building in which to be a part of the life sciences sector on the Campus. It is now completely occupied.
British Council Award Winning building extending to 1000 m² on two floors.
Built to very high specifications, the facility offers versatility to its occupiers. Plot 8 allows for future expansion, hand in hand with the success of your company up to 4 fold the current footprint can be accommodated. The plot is one of six with Life science Enterprise Area status.
- Regional Selective Assistance Grant (RSA), loan and equity finance for business growth projects (subject to eligibility)
- Access research and development funding
- Tailored skills development opportunities.
On a case by case basis HIE can also make a discretionary financial contribution to the training costs of new and existing staff. This can cover a wide range of business costs, and funding can range up to 50% of eligible costs, depending on the nature of the activity being undertaken.
Life sciences businesses located on Inverness Campus may be eligible for additional benefit from its Enterprise Area status which includes:
- A streamlined planning process;
- Potential rates relief,
- Assistance from Scottish Development International for exporting
- Assistance from Skills Development Scotland for continuing professional development (CPD) of staff.
- All occupiers will also have access to superfast fibre broadband.
To arrange a viewing contact us using the details below.
Aurora2 will be 2,300m² in total, over 2 floors, largely built as shell & core.
Enterprise area incentives shown above also apply to Aurora2.
Fit out would be to the clients requirements with the option of office or laboratory space.
The the develpment is currently going through the planning process.
Construction may start as early as August 2017 with a 12 months build time.
To view Threesixty Architecture's design for Aurora2 click here>>