Ready to Go
The award winning Aurora House, is a stunning building in which to grow your life sciences business at the Campus. It offers flexible accommodation rental options.
British Council Award Winning building extending to 1000 m² on two floors.
Built to very high specifications, the facility offers versatility to its occupiers. Its location on Plot 8 at the Campus allows for future expansion. The plot is one of six with Life Sciences Enterprise Area status.
- Regional Selective Assistance Grant (RSA), loan and equity finance for business growth projects (subject to eligibility)
- Access research and development funding
- Tailored skills development opportunities.
On a case by case basis HIE can also make a discretionary financial contribution to the training costs of new and existing staff. This can cover a wide range of business costs, and funding can range up to 50% of eligible costs, depending on the nature of the activity being undertaken.
Life sciences businesses located on Inverness Campus may be eligible for additional benefit from its Enterprise Area status which includes:
- A streamlined planning process;
- Potential rates relief,
- Assistance from Scottish Development International for exporting
- Assistance from Skills Development Scotland for continuing professional development (CPD) of staff.
- All occupiers will also have access to superfast fibre broadband.
To arrange a viewing contact us using the details below.
Solasta House will be 2,300m² in total, over 2 floors, largely built as shell and core.
Enterprise area incentives shown above also apply to Solasta.
Fit out would be to the clients requirements with the option of office or laboratory space.
The development is currently going through the planning process.
Construction is due to complete in spring 2019.
To view Threesixty Architecture's design for Solasta click here>>